Offering precise positioning and uniform lifting speeds
Enerpac’s line of Uni-lift® mechanical actuators has set a new standard for linear motion control. Improving on the time-tested concept of converting rotary movement into linear motion, the Uni-Lift actuator series is ideal for a variety of challenging screw jack applications such as satellite dish positioning, solar panel tracking as well as moving heavy equipment.
- Enerpac machine screw actuators are self locking – No cribbing required when actuator is subjected to minimal vibration
- Precision Rolled Acme Thread allows positioning within thousandths of an inch
- Hardened Gear Set allows higher efficiency and longer life
- Precision Gears allow synchronized lifting in multi-actuator systems
- Rugged housings made of Cast Aluminum Alloy (MA models) or Ductile Iron to safely mount to a variety of structures
- Enerpac ball screw actuators are ideal for high speeds and continuous cycle applications
- Ball screw design allows for reduced horsepower requirements
- Reduced friction provides extended service life and lower operating costs
- Integrated ball bearing design reduces operating temperatures
- Precision screw lead offers exact positioning for multiple Actuator systems
Mitre Gear Boxes, Limit switch Boxes, Worm Gear Reducers
A comprehensive range of accessories are available to tailor your UNI-LIFT® system to meet your project requirements.
Environmental Conditions According to MIL STD810
For local support requirements please contact our sales: